Tara regularly speaks at global conferences, blue chip organisations and top business schools. Previous talks include: TED x in São Paulo, Financial Times and Sky conference on Neuroscience in Sports and Business, Leaders in Sport Summit in London and at Massachusetts Institute for Technology.
Her specialist subjects include:
- Neuroscience for leadership (resilience, diversity of thinking, culture for success, mindsets and mindfulness)
- Leading sustainable performance (focuses on the neuroendocrinology of stress and physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being)
- Your brain on money (the neuroscience of financial risk-taking and decision-making)
- Technology and the future of the brain and business (the science behind how technology impacts your brain, and how to maximise the opportunities and mitigate the risks).
- Imposter Syndrome (the neuroscience behind feeling like a fraud despite objective success, and how to over-come this). Click here to read Tara’s blog on Imposter Syndrome.
Tara works closely with her clients to ensure that her speeches are relevant, thought provoking and produce tangible results. Because of the far-reaching benefits of neuroscience, Tara’s speeches are relevant for all businesses, industries and audiences.
Tara’s talk was thought provoking, engaging and witty. It generated a lot of discussion in the room and after the conference. Tara’s talk went down so well with a critical audience, due to the scientific rigor that underpinned the content, the fact that the subject matter was relevant to all of us, and the quality of the delivery. - Fiona Logan, Aon Benfield